Torpedo is an established and award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable, hands-on Account Director to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Be involved at all stages of the planning and creative process.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Manage and lead a team of Account Managers including performance and workload management.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with the Head of Client Services on account planning and opportunity development.
- Active involvement in supporting new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Technical skills & experience
- A creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing integrated marketing and lead generation programmes across online and offline channels.
- Extensive B2B multi-channel marketing experience with a proven background in a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on technology and software.
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and resource planning skills.
- Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating a team.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence in others.
Torpedo offers a competitive salary negotiable depending on experience and a wide range of benefits.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv