Torpedo is an award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. We’re growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Account Manager with pharmaceutical / healthcare experience to join our team.
Take a look at our website and you’ll see we’re not your traditional medcoms agency. At Torpedo we work across many sectors, but our focus is on technology and healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns, creative and digital projects.
We already work with some big healthcare brands and have done for over 10 years. The opportunity is huge and we’re looking for a capable, hands-on Account Manager with experience within medcoms agencies.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our healthcare and pharmaceutical clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Recommend, plan and deliver creative campaigns and integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Be actively involved at all stages of the creative process.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Technical skills & experience
- Agency experience with a focus in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
- A creative thinker, able to plan, manage and implement through-the-line marketing initiatives and campaigns across print and digital channels.
- This is a ‘doing’ role, so you’ll need to be hands-on and have proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence.
- A good understanding of ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience with Zinc or other similar approval systems would be beneficial
Torpedo is a digitally integrated creative agency. We offer a competitive salary negotiable depending on experience and a wide range of benefits.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv