We’re looking to add another talented Art Director to our team to help drive forward our many exciting creative projects.
You will be an experienced, senior agency creative with a proven track record for creating and delivering exceptional creative solutions across a range of brands and industries. Your role will be to work with our Creative Directors and design teams to drive the development and production of creative projects. You will have a relentless desire to deliver great creative that’s on brief and exceeds client’s expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, growing creative agency and play a key role in helping to shape the creative output of the business.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our Creative Directors to drive the creative development of projects and deliver creative solutions which exceed expectations.
- Drive creative projects – and oversee trusted external production partners – to ensure that all creative projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Actively contribute to the development process of all creative projects, from generating and selling yours and other’s ideas, through to developing concepts to production and delivery.
- Draw on your experience and technical knowledge to represent Torpedo as a senior creative at project briefings, new business meetings and pitches.
- Mentor and nurture junior members of the creative team to help them grow with the company, and expand their creative skillsets and broader industry knowledge.
Technical skills & experience
- Strong colour, typography and illustration skills combined with extensive hands-on experience of Adobe Creative Cloud applications is essential for the role.
- Experience of working across a wide range of creative agency disciplines from brand development and motion projects, through to developing integrated marketing campaigns, art directing photo shoots, preparing artwork for print, and everything in between.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills combined with the ability to inspire diverse internal and external project teams.
- An ability to organise and manage the development of multiple creative projects to ensure that they are all delivered on time and to the required standard.
- A genuine passion for all things design related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design and production.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv