Digital is at the core of everything we do and we’re looking for an experienced Digital Producer to join our established digital team.
Reporting into our Head of Digital, the successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of a wide range of digital projects, from websites and web apps to mobile apps and broader digital asset creation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting digital projects including websites, apps and marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have a ‘can-do attitude’ and the ability to work effectively on multiple projects at any one time and be able to demonstrate evidence of managing web and digital projects to successful completion. You will be a creative thinker with a passion for all things digital and posses a thorough hands-on understanding of most popular web, mobile, and social technology platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project planning – working with the client services team, designers and developers to plan digital and website projects including functionality, information architecture and interface testing where necessary.
- Project management – manage and coordinate projects through the digital development team on a day-to-day basis, whilst working closely with the Account Directors and Account Managers to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- New business development – work with the senior Torpedo team and get actively involved in preparing proposals and new business pitches to win digital projects.
- Reporting and campaign analysis – monitoring and reporting on website or digital campaign performance metrics to assess results and identify opportunities to increase effectiveness.
- Process and quality control – assist and deliver suitable processes, development methodologies and testing plans to ensure every digital project is completed to the highest standards of accuracy.
- Process improvement – help to assess the correct technologies and digital processes for the company to implement.
- Support – provide technical guidance to client services teams, supporting them in drafting and reviewing realistic plans, prioritising tasks and resourcing conflicts, and resolving technical issues.
- Creativity – work closely with UX, SEO, Creative and Development teams to recommend new, innovative and creative ways to meet and exceed client requirements.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within a digital development environment, preferably within a web / digital agency.
- An in-depth knowledge of digital technologies and the online industry best practices.
- Proven experience of managing multiple digital and website projects within tight timescales
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of analysing and interpreting website analytical reports to improve campaign performance.
- A good technical understanding with the ability to write clear briefs and functional specifications plus communicate directly with web and app developers.
- A knowledge of website coding and development processes and methodologies.
- Experience of managing development of iOS or Android projects would be desirable.
- A creative mind and a good knowledge of design for exceptional user experience.
- The ability to learn quickly and understand complex information.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients and colleagues with exceptional service at all times.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies would be desirable.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv