Torpedo is an award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. Digital is at the core of everything we do and we’re looking for an experienced Drupal web developer to join our established development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting websites and digital projects.
You will have a passion for coding and new technologies with a portfolio of sites / projects that clearly demonstrate your skills and capabilities.
Role & responsibilities
- Website and web application development, optimised across multiple browsers and device platforms
- Work across a broad range of exciting projects for different clients and big brands
- Help to recommend, plan and develop dynamic web and digital projects
- Be involved at all stages of the design and development process
- Work closely with the UX, design, SEO and project management teams
- Testing and support of new and existing solutions
- Stay up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries.
- Work in a variety of development processes, including Agile
- Help standardise and improve quality control processes and see they are enforced
Technical skills & experience
- Advanced knowledge of Drupal, PHP and MySQL including modern PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Zend and Laravel
- Extensive experience of developing and testing responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience of using version control systems – ideally Subversion or Git
- Experience of automated testing (for example PhpUnit, Behat or PhpSpec) and automated deployment and continuous integration (Travis, Jenkins) is desirable
- Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
- Possess good understanding of accessibility standards
- Experience with WordPress would be beneficial but not essential
- Good understanding of in-depth testing methodologies and procedures
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients and colleagues with exceptional service at all times
- Previous digital agency experience preferred, but not essential
Torpedo is a digitally integrated creative agency. We offer a competitive salary negotiable depending on experience and a wide range of benefits.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv