We’re looking for an HTML5 Banner Designer/Developer with a passion for creating dynamic rich media banners to join our growing team.
You will need to be an experienced web banner specialist / front-end developer with an eye for banner design and the technical knowledge to match. Your role will be to create and deliver dynamic, animated banners using Adobe Animate and DoubleClick Studio. A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team, working with some great clients, in a successful, forward thinking creative agency.
Role & responsibilities
- Design and build of dynamic, animated HTML5 web banners to meet client and adserver vendor specifications.
- Support our Creative and Digital teams with the design and build of responsive website animations.
- Use your expert knowledge of rich media banner design to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure that they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Animate, Google Web Developer and DoubleClick Studio.
- Experience of preparing assets for adservers like Google Adwords, DoubleClick, Sizmek, Adform, Weborama, Adcombi and FlashTalking would be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of IAB standards, guidelines and best practices and designing banners for cross browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows – like Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere – would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv