We’re looking for a talented Motion Director to lead and drive forward our motion projects.
You will need to be an experienced creative with a proven track record for planning, creating and delivering motion projects across a range of brands and industries. Your role will be to lead Torpedo’s motion team and drive the creative development and production of all motion projects, from videos and animations, through to animated web banners and motion graphics and everything inbetween.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, growing agency and play a key role in an exciting part of the business.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client service teams to lead the creative process and deliver motion solutions which exceed client expectations.
- Guide our motion and video specialists – and trusted external production partners – to ensure that all motion projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Actively contribute and shape the development process of all motion projects, from creating storyboards and animatics, through to producing video prototypes and final exports across multiple formats.
- Draw on your experience and technical knowledge to represent Torpedo at new business meetings and pitches as our lead motion specialist.
- Lead the charge for bringing new motion technology and techniques to the team ie; VR/AR, as part of a process of continual improvement and innovation.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent knowledge of the technical and production aspects of motion design and a natural ability to quickly understand complex information and turn it into exciting, engaging stories.
- Extensive hands-on experience of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including After Effects and Premiere, is essential for the role.
- Strong colour, typography, illustration, storyboarding, visualisation and animation skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead and manage diverse internal and external project teams.
- A genuine passion for all things design and motion related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design and production.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv