We’re looking for an experienced video producer to join our growing team.
You will need to be a talented producer with an eye for great design and an uncompromising desire to produce outstanding video work. Your experience will include producing videos and animations across a range of different brands and industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team environment working with some great clients. You’ll relish the opportunity to produce great videos and animations, but just as importantly, you’ll enjoy the challenge of getting stuck in to a creative brief, coming up with concepts, bringing ideas to life, and playing a key role in a team creating amazing marketing campaigns and videos.
A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative and motion teams – and external suppliers – to coordinate and oversee the production of all Torpedo motion projects including videos, animations, voiceovers and more.
- Drive the production of all Torpedo video projects – including advising and contributing to script and storyboard development, sourcing suppliers, talent and locations, planning and setting production schedules, attending and overseeing shoots and edits (including managing health and safety compliance on set) and creating quality video content suitable for publication across multiple channels and devices.
- Call on your experience, and specialist knowledge of video production, to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms and advise on production budgets.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standards.
Technical skills & experience
- 5+ years of previous video production experience within a fast moving agency environment delivering multiple projects on budget to tight timescales.
- Excellent communication and time management skills and the ability to plan and deliver video and animation productions with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of video, sound editing and post production applications like Premiere Pro CC, Audition, SpeedGrade and Final Cut Pro is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows like Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects would be a big advantage – as would experience in Cinema 4D and 3ds Max.
- A genuine passion for all things design and video related, and a relentless desire to push the boundaries of video production.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv