2013 in a nutshell
It’s been a busy year for us at Torpedo but we’ve had a lot of fun along the way, here are some highlights.
As a team we have:
- Doubled the Torpedo team in the last 12 months, for the second year running.
- Designed and developed over 30 websites and apps.
- Been ranked number 6 in the Fastest Growing UK Agencies league table by B2B Marketing.
- Won a coveted RAR award, recommended by our clients.
- Celebrated our 10th Anniversary in September. In style!
- Been ranked Number 1 for the South East region in The Drum Design Top 100 league table.
- Strengthened our team in areas such as motion graphics, digital and SEO, in response to client needs.
- Consumed over 2,500 cans of Coca-Cola, between only three of the team. Gulp!
- Taken on the 3 Peaks Challenge.
- Walked 100km (non stop) in the London2Brighton Challenge.
- Raised nearly £4,000 for Oxford Children’s Hospital by taking part in the above challenges.
- Started working with over 10 fantastic new clients. Including Unipart Logistics, UCB, PHS Group and Agilent Technologies.
- Held the first ever Torpedo Summer Party, with over 100 staff, friends and family attending.
- Eaten an estimated 1,800 bars of chocolate.
- Been ranked Number 12 in the RAR Top 100 Agencies Outside London league table.
- Found out our designer Georgina ran three half marathons this year, and kept it quiet until now!
- Had three Torpedo babies, three weddings, and an engagement announcement to celebrate.
- Increased knowledge internally, with certifications in Google Analytics and ACCA, to name a few.
- Been ranked number 63 in the prestigious Design Week Top 100 league table.
- Had over 500 conference calls. Now that’s a lot of discussing projects, and not a lot on the Torpedo carbon footprint.
- Persuaded the boss to wear a Christmas jumper!
We look forward to 2014 and all it has to offer us. Merry Christmas, from all the team at Torpedo.