Another busy year at Torpedo HQ. Here’s the highlights…
We like to think of it as a Christmas tradition (and to remind ourselves what we’ve been up to) so here, in no particular order, are our top 20 highlights of 2014…
As a team, we have:
- Moved to bigger and brighter offices. Only across the courtyard from our old gaff but much bigger and it means we can now accommodate our growing team, and swing a cat – if we choose to.
- Grown our team in areas such as app development, strategy and creative.
- Reinstated our table football – happy days!
- Won some exciting new clients including BAE Systems, Travelport, Epson and Commvault.
- Been announced as a runner-up for two coveted B2B Marketing Awards.
- Responded to our clients in lightening-quick speed – aiming to top that again in 2015!
- Found some time (that would be the weekends) in between client work to design and develop our own website (finally).
- Been ranked again as a RAR Top 100 Agency Outside of London.
- Climbed to number 34 of the B2B Marketing Top 70 Agencies league table.
- Been given the opportunity to work on fantastic client projects such as the Adobe Create Now Event, Autodesk Fusion campaign, the Unipart Logistics website plus developed an awesome game for the Eurofighter Typhoon.
- Discovered our Director Iain completed the Blenheim Triathlon in June, on the sly though, so we couldn’t turn up and cheer him on!
- Been nominated for three RAR Awards.
- Ordered sunshine (and lots of it) for the Torpedo Summer Party, and had a blast on bouncy castles and segways (not at the same time though if Health & Safety are reading)!
- Abseiled down the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford to raise money for the hospital and local charities.
- Got very competitive at our first ever zorb footballing tournament.
- Been wowed by loads of new gadgets including Oculus Rift and iBeacon technology. We wonder what 2015 holds.
- Had one Torpedo engagement, two weddings and three births!
- Held our first ever Torpedo awards, and announced the winners at our slightly boozy Christmas party.
- Been looking at the below swimming pool every single day since moving to our new offices in October. But we’re all still too shy to get in. Place your bets for 2015 – we think Rich P will be first.
- Have continued to be eternally grateful to all of our clients. We thank you all!