We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Manager to join our team in our Oxford office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels
- Manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times
Technical skills & experience
- A creative thinker, able to plan, manage and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns across print and digital channels
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good commercial acumen
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence
- Previous experience in a marketing, creative or digital agency, or other marketing role
- Experience of working in the technology, software or pharmaceutical sectors preferred but not essential
- Graphic designers seeking to move to an Account Management position are also encouraged to apply.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv