We’re growing rapidly and looking for an experienced Account Manager with pharmaceutical / healthcare experience to join our team in our Oxford office.
You’ll see we’re not your traditional medcoms agency. At Torpedo we work across many sectors, but our focus is on technology and healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns, creative and digital projects.
We already work with some big healthcare brands and have done for over 10 years. The opportunity is huge and we’re looking for a capable, hands-on Account Manager with experience within medcoms agencies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with our healthcare and pharmaceutical clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Recommend, plan and deliver creative campaigns and integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Be actively involved at all stages of the creative process.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Agency experience with a focus in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
- A creative thinker, able to plan, manage and implement through-the-line marketing initiatives and campaigns across print and digital channels.
- This is a ‘doing’ role, so you’ll need to be hands-on and have proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence.
- A good understanding of ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience with Zinc or other similar approval systems would be beneficial
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv