We are looking for a creative artworking expert with extensive experience of creating and delivering print and web ready artwork across a range of applications and formats. A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard artwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team, working with some great clients, in a successful, forward thinking creative agency.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams – and occasionally external specialists – to take creative ideas and turn them in to outstanding print and digital artwork.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Liaise with our print partners, and stay up to speed on industry developments, to ensure that Torpedo always adheres to best industry practice.
- Ensure that all artwork is compliant to brand guidelines across all of our clients and projects.
- Use your extensive experience and technical knowledge to help set and maintain artworking standards for the team across all creative projects.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OS and advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and building HTML5 banners would be a big advantage.
- A good technical understanding of designing layouts and preparing artwork for print, and experience of optimising images and banners for digital deployment.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach and the highest levels of attention to detail.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
To apply, please send your CV and any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org