We’re looking for a talented, creative Artworker all-rounder to join our team in our Oxford office – although unsurprisingly we’re all primarily working remotely right now! A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, as is the ability to work quickly under pressure with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to deliver the highest standard of creative work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative and friendly team, working on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects for some great clients.
Responsibilities & duties
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client services teams – and occasionally external specialists – to create outstanding print and digital artwork.
- Ensure that all artwork is compliant to brand guidelines across all of our clients and projects.
- Liaise with our print partners, and stay up to speed on industry developments, to ensure that Torpedo always adheres to best industry practice.
- Use your experience and technical knowledge to help set and maintain artworking standards for the team across all creative projects.
- Take ownership of multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- A good technical understanding of designing layouts and preparing artwork for print, and optimising creative for digital deployment.
- Advanced Mac skills and technical knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are essential, as is a highly organised approach and relentless attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows – like XD and After Effects – and the ability to build animated display banners, would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple creative projects to tight timescales.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV and examples of your artwork, or a link to your portfolio website, to email@example.com