We’re looking for a highly creative Content Strategist / Copywriter to join our growing team.
You will need to be an exceptional Content Strategist and Copywriter with broad agency experience and a genuine passion for words and content. You’ll relish the opportunity to create great copy content, but just as importantly, you’ll enjoy the challenge of getting stuck in to a complex creative brief or pitch and coming up with big strategic ideas around content messaging themes, plans and channels.
Role & responsibilities
- Plan, define, develop and implement content strategies and deliverables, based on relevant insights to meet the objectives of client briefs.
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client service teams to create high quality, long and short form copy across print, digital and social media channels that engages and inspires B2B audiences.
- Play a key role in defining copy and content standards, quality and processes that align with industry best practices and reflect the latest content trends.
- Support strategic client projects by engaging in research such as target audience interviews and messaging workshops, and developing tone of voice guidelines.
- Work with our Client Services team to ensure that all content strategies and copy meet both the client’s expectations and their brand guidelines – including suggesting solutions to ensure consistent and timely publication of content and identifying success factors.
- Assist with new business pitches and creating copy content for presentations.
- Analyse and report on the performance of campaigns
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure that they are all delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standard.
Technical skills & experience
- At least 5 years previous agency experience, within a creative or marketing environment, including planning compelling content strategies.
- Excellent grasp of the English language is essential, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- An in-depth knowledge of content formats and distribution across print, digital, social media and other communication channels.
- A confident communicator, able to present ideas and recommendations at all levels.
- Well-developed research and data analysis skills, an enquiring mind, and a natural curiosity to find out and absorb information about unfamiliar topics, products or markets to quickly become a subject matter expert.
- The ability to quickly digest complex technical information and create written content relevant to the target audience that is easy to understand and drives a response.
- Knowledge of working within the parameters of large corporate tone of voice guidelines to create campaign copy that can be easily localised for other language markets.
- A positive ‘can-do attitude’, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
What we’ll offer you:
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv