We need another hands-on Creative Director based in our London office to help drive forward our many exciting creative projects.
We are looking for an experienced, senior agency creative with a proven track record for creating and delivering exceptional creative solutions across a range of brands and industries. Your role will be to lead the development and production of creative projects by inspiring colleagues and clients with your creative vision and enthusiasm.
You will be a natural lateral thinker with a talent for uncovering customer insights and generating great ideas, plus a relentless passion to deliver commercially effective creative that is both on brief and exceeds client’s expectations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, growing agency and play a key role in an exciting part of the business.
Role & responsibilities
- Reporting into our Head of Creative, you will work closely with our talented creative, motion, digital and client service teams to lead the creative process on projects and deliver creative solutions which exceed expectations.
- Lead creative project teams – and oversee trusted external production partners – to ensure that all creative projects are delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Actively contribute and shape the development process of all creative projects, from generating and selling yours and other’s ideas, through to developing concepts to production and delivery.
- Draw on your experience and technical knowledge to represent Torpedo as a lead creative at project briefings, new business meetings and pitches.
- Mentor and nurture junior members of the creative team to help them grow with the company, and expand their creative skillsets and broader industry knowledge.
Technical skills & experience
- A natural ability to quickly digest and understand complex information and turn it into exciting, engaging insight and robust, campaignable ideas.
- Experience working across a wide range of projects from brand development and motion projects, through to developing integrated marketing and digital campaigns, and everything in between.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills combined with the ability to lead, manage and inspire diverse internal and external project teams.
- Strong colour, typography and illustration skills combined with extensive hands-on experience of Adobe Creative Cloud applications is essential for the role.
- A genuine passion for all things design related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design and production.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv