We are looking for a talented all-round graphic designer with an eye for great design, and an uncompromising desire to deliver outstanding creative. Your experience will include designing for both print and digital media across a range of different brands and industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team environment, working with some great clients, on truly integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll relish the opportunity to create pixel perfect artwork, but just as importantly, you’ll jump at the challenge of getting stuck into a creative brief, sharing your ideas, and being part of a team creating bigger marketing campaigns or digital solutions.
A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams – and occasionally external specialists – to create outstanding print and digital design solutions.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process – from interpreting a brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering creative to the required formats.
- Use your experience, knowledge and passion to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent Mac knowledge and advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be advantageous.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
- A genuine passion for all things design related, with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design.
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
To apply, please send your CV and any examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org