We’re looking for a talented and experienced Digital Media Planner/Buyer to join our growing team in either of our locations.
You will need to be able to combine both creative and analytical thinking to devise digital media strategies that support our clients’ marketing objectives and recommend the best channels and formats for achieving success.
Execution and optimisation are important aspects of this role too, so you’ll need to be motivated by great campaign performance and a job well-done.
You’ll have the ability to inspire our clients and your fellow team members alike with brave and innovative uses of digital media across display, paid social, ppc, and more; and instil confidence through the depth and breadth of your knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, talented and motivated team working with an impressive list of clients, in a successful, forward-thinking creative agency.
What will you be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Planning Director to create campaign and digital marketing communication plans that drive measurable results for our clients
- Overseeing the digital media planning and buying across our diverse range of clients
- Analysing and researching target audiences, so that you can advise on the best media platforms to promote their brands.
- Making recommendations on client budget allocations across multiple media channels
- Creating, implementing and managing media plans, liaising with third party suppliers and media owners.
- Analysing all data sources available to pro-actively optimise clients’ live advertising campaigns.
- Reviewing analytics to generate reports and illustrate campaign ROI.
- Working closely with our Creative, Digital and Client Service teams to ensure that client’s expectations are exceeded.
What it takes to be successful:
- At least 5 years prior experience working in a media planning and buying role, ideally within a media, marketing or digital agency environment.
- Knowledge and expertise across all digital channels including display, social, video, programmatic, content syndication and PPC.
- Experience of UK media essential and broader media planning / buying experience covering EMEA and North America would be advantageous.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Experience of working with B2B brands across multiple sectors with a focus on technology and software is preferred.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- Personable, approachable with excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire confidence in others.
What we will offer you:
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership (Oxford only)
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv