Digital Project Executive
We’re looking for a confident and capable Digital Project Executive to join our team based at our Oxford office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working on a varied range of exciting digital projects and tasks that will really help you shape your career.
You will provide support in running digital projects from end-to-end, covering all stages and disciplines from planning, project management, UX/UI, developments, SEO, site-support, QA and testing.
Ideally, you’ll already have some experience in managing website and digital projects. You will have an interest in SEO and PPC because building websites is just the first part of the story; in B2B they are built for a purpose and usually that is to generate sales leads for our clients.
You’ll need to be organised, methodical, collaborative and passionate about delivering great work for our clients and their customers. You’ll be keen to learn and want the opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills on the job which will provide you with the opportunity to choose your own career path.
If you are passionate about all things digital and design, and want to be part of a company that values personal improvement, learning and knowledge sharing – then this would be a great role for you.
Responsibilities & Duties
As a Digital Project Executive, you’ll be expected to support Senior Project Managers on the set-up and delivery of large projects as well as take responsibility for managing some small projects and overseeing and coordinating ongoing maintenance and support activity across clients.
- Work closely with ‘digital’ clients to manage the Maintenance & Support schedule, priorities and scheduling
- Run monthly reports for client spend and support retainer usage to keep Senior Project Managers and the Technical Director informed of utilisation
- Liaise with the development team and clients to ensure support items are progressed through the support stages
- Support Senior Project Managers in the delivery of larger projects, participating in team and client planning and review meetings
- Participating in the creation of documentation; timing plans, specifications and cost proposals
- Support strategic and technical planning by working with our analytics and digital marketing / SEO support to determine impactful change to sites
- Work closely with project teams to support their day to day operations – helping to resolve issues to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met
- Communicate project updates to clients regarding budgets, risks and timescales
- Assist in scheduling tasks and troubleshooting clashes of priorities
- Reporting regularly to senior managers on support status and act as a barometer to client happiness
- Proactively monitor your time spent against estimates and suggest ways to deliver work more efficiently and within allocated budgets
- “Keep clients happy” – Torpedo motto
- A basic working understanding of project management methodologies
- Confident in communicating with colleagues and clients – verbal and written
- Some experience of web content management systems is desirable
- Some experience of project management software (e.g. Jira, Trello) is desirable
- Keen interest in how campaigns, SEO and PPC integrate with websites for lead generation
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to learn quickly and understand complex information
- Previous experience working within a digital development environment, preferably within a web / digital or creative agency
- A confident, can-do attitude with an organised approach to work
- Some skills in data analytics is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word etc) to create reports
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com