Digital is at the core of everything we do and we’re looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our established development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting websites and digital projects.
You will have a passion for coding and new technologies with a portfolio of sites / projects that clearly demonstrate your skills and capabilities.
Role & responsibilities
- Developing websites and web applications which are optimised across multiple browsers and device platforms
- Working across a broad range of exciting projects for different clients and big brands
- Helping to recommend, plan and develop dynamic web and digital projects
- Being actively involved at all stages of the design and development process
- Working closely with the UX, design, SEO and project management teams
- Testing and supporting new and existing solutions
- Staying up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries.
- Working in a variety of development processes, including Agile
What it takes to be successful
- Extensive experience of developing and testing responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
- An in depth understanding of accessibility standards
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience of using version control systems – ideally Git
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients and colleagues with exceptional service at all times
What skills are not essential but will help
- Experience of automated testing (for example PhantomJS or Selenium) and automated deployment and continuous integration (Travis, Jenkins)
- Good understanding of in-depth testing methodologies and procedures
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with PHP frameworks, WordPress or Drupal
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch and InVision
What we will offer you
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv