We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Group Account Director to join our team in either our Oxford or London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities
- Own the medium to long-term revenue targets and growth plans for all clients, taking responsibility for ensuring that this is communicated to the team and that the group is set up to deliver on the plan
- Ensure all housekeeping information is up to date (contracts, financials and reporting)
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Take responsibility for overall client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth, solving any issues as they arise.
- Manage, lead and inspire a team of Account Managers including performance, workload and people management.
- Ensure your team have the required skills to meet your client’s objectives.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with the Head of Client Services on account planning and opportunity development.
- Continually seek and drive new business opportunities
- Active involvement in supporting new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Technical skills & experience
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and drive revenue from existing accounts
- Proven ability to identify and drive new business opportunities
- A creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing integrated marketing and lead generation programmes across online and offline channels.
- Extensive B2B multi-channel marketing experience with a proven background in a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on technology and software.
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and resource planning skills.
- Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating a team.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence in others.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv