We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Group Account Director to join our team in our Oxford office and play an instrumental part in the expansion of the agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities
- Be the strategic lead across multiple accounts, with ultimate responsibility for client delivery and account growth.
- Own the revenue and growth plans for clients, working with the Account Directors on account planning and opportunity development.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives to provide strategic guidance and consultancy and add value to their business.
- Build client relationships at a senior level and work with them to achieve their business objectives.
- Recommend, plan and support the team in delivering dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Manage, lead and inspire account teams including performance, capacity and people management.
- Work with the Executive team to drive new business opportunities, leading on pitches and proposals.
- Take the lead on all commercial aspects including contracts, financials and reporting.
Technical skills & experience
- A senior leader with excellent strategic planning capability and commercial acumen.
- Strong client relationship and management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and drive revenue from existing accounts.
- Proven ability to identify and drive new business opportunities.
- A creative thinker, with experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing integrated marketing and lead generation programmes across online and offline channels.
- Extensive B2B multi-channel marketing experience with a creative agency background.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors, ideally including technology and software.
- Extensive experience of leading, managing and motivating teams.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence in others.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv