We are looking for an HR Manager to cover maternity leave.
You will be an HR generalist with previous experience working in a human resources role. You will be hands-on, providing complete HR support for the entire business.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly talented, friendly and creative team environment, helping to lead and shape the future HR requirements for the company, whilst maintaining and supporting our growing team.
Role & responsibilities include:
- Management of the HR function, processes, assigned projects and resources for the business.
- Day-to-day operational delivery across the full range of HR requirements, including absence management, employee relations, line management support, employee advice, compliance with relevant employment legislation, best practice and advice on the interpretation of the company HR policies.
- Supporting appropriate stakeholders with implementing organisational change.
- Working with the senior leadership team to help create and roll out learning and development strategies.
- Managing the recruitment process including sourcing suitable applicants both directly and through third party agencies, setting up interviews and keeping appropriate records.
- Maintaining HR records for all employees.
- Preparing and issuing contracts for new starters.
- Coordinating and running inductions for new starters.
- Scheduling annual employee appraisals.
- Create, implement and review HR policies and procedures, liaising with specialist experts where necessary.
- Managing the employee benefits including ensuring pension and medical cover is accurate.
- Supporting the Director and Exec team.
- Ad hoc company projects.
- Helping to organise and run company social activities for employees.
Technical skills & experience
- Experience as a HR generalist working at a HR Manager/HRBP/Advisor level is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid knowledge of current employment law and best practice is expected.
- Previous experience of delivering HR projects and organisational change.
- A CIPD qualification would be advantageous.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act in a professional and trustworthy manner.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude with great attention to detail.
What we’ll offer you:
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv