We’re looking for a highly creative copywriter to join our growing team.
You will need to be an exceptional copywriter with broad agency experience and a genuine passion for words. You’ll enjoy crafting copy that engages the target audience and helps our clients build meaningful relationships with their customers.
You’ll relish the opportunity to create original copy and the challenge of getting stuck in to a creative brief and creating engaging copy for campaigns, content and marketing communications.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client service teams to create high quality, long and short format copy that resonates with B2B audiences.
- Align with tone of voice brand guidelines and create campaign copy across print, digital and social media channels.
- Work closely with our motion and client teams to research and develop video scripts.
- Support client brand strategy projects by engaging in research such as target audience interviews and messaging workshops and developing tone of voice guidelines.
- Assist with new business pitches and creating copy content for presentations.
- Take responsibility for multiple copywriting projects to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical skills & experience
- At least 2 years previous agency experience, within a creative or marketing environment.
- Excellent grasp of the English language is essential, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Confidence in communicating ideas and delivering compelling copy content across print, digital and social media.
- Well developed research skills, an enquiring mind and a natural curiosity to find out and absorb information about unfamiliar topics, products or markets to become an expert quickly.
- The ability to make complex propositions simple and easy to understand.
- Knowledge of working within the parameters of large corporate tone of voice guidelines to create campaign copy that can be easily localised for other language markets.
- Experience in creating consistent and distinctive copy styles for each communication and the ability to revise or redevelop existing campaign copy.
- A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
- Experience of writing for the technology and healthcare sectors would be beneficial.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv