We’re looking for an ambitious junior designer to join our team in our Oxford office – although unsurprisingly we’re all primarily working remotely right now! A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, as is the ability to work quickly under pressure with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to deliver the highest standard of creative work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative and friendly team, working on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects for some great clients.
Responsibilities & duties
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client services teams – and occasionally external specialists – to create outstanding creative solutions.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process – from interpreting a brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering creative to the required formats and technical standards.
- Use your experience, knowledge and passion to actively contribute to team creative ideation sessions and, when appropriate, share ideas and creative with clients.
- Take ownership of multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
- A genuine passion for all things design related, with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a highly organised approach.
- Advanced Mac skills and technical knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign are essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows – like XD – would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple creative projects to tight timescales.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV and examples of your creative work, or a link to your portfolio website, to email@example.com