We’re looking for a talented and experienced Media Planner/Buyer to join our growing team.
You will need to be able to combine creative thinking and factual analysis to recommend the best media platforms to meet the client’s needs. Working with the wider Torpedo team you will show your passion for media and the role Torpedo can play in evolving the client’s communication strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team, working with some great clients, in a successful, forward thinking creative agency.
Role & responsibilities
- Working closely with the Planning Director to create campaign and marketing communication plans that drive measurable results for our clients.
- Overseeing the media planning and buying.
- Analysing and researching a clients’ target audiences, so that we can advise on the best media platforms to promote their brands.
- Making recommendations on client budget allocations across media channels.
- Creating, implementing and managing media plans, liaising with third party suppliers and media owners.
- Analysing all data sources available to pro-actively optimise clients’ live advertising campaigns.
- Reviewing analytics to generate reports and illustrate campaign ROI.
- Working closely with our Creative, Digital and Client Service teams to ensure that client’s expectations are exceeded.
What it takes to be successful
- At least 5 years prior experience working in a media planning and buying role, ideally within a media, marketing or digital agency environment.
- Knowledge and expertise across all channels, with an in-depth understanding the of digital media landscape including display, social, video, programmatic, content syndication and PPC.
- Experience of UK media essential and broader media planning / buying experience covering EMEA and North America would be advantageous.
- Excellent research and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working with B2B brands and across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on technology and software is preferred.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- Personable, approachable with excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire confidence in others.
What we will offer you
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv