We’re growing rapidly and looking for a strategic Planner to join our planning team.
With a background in agency account planning, you’ll have extensive experience of developing brand and marketing campaign strategies. Using your marketing experience and commercial knowledge, you will ensure the strategies you develop are innovative, credible and relevant. You won’t be afraid to challenge a client brief, where appropriate, with big thinking that leads to a better, more powerful and engaging solution.
You are a creative thinker with an enquiring, analytical mind and an innovative vision of brand strategy and B2B demand generation across all communication channels. Quick to assimilate complex information, you have the ability to present it in a simple, understandable and convincing way, identifying key insights and validating your recommendations with data analysis and research.
Role & responsibilities
- Work with our clients to establish their aims and objectives, and develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products, competitors, challenges and opportunities.
- Generate insights from multiple diverse data sources to help formulate effective strategies for existing and prospective clients that lead to engaging communications.
- Work closely with our client service, creative and digital teams to lead on, and deliver, brand strategy, campaign direction and data insight for clients and prospective clients.
- Develop, manage and analyse research projects, workshops and focus groups and present strategic plans and conclusions to the client.
- With the support of the rest of the planning team monitor the success of campaigns as they run, analysing results and suggesting changes and improvements where necessary.
Technical skills & experience
- Recent agency side B2B marketing experience, ideally working on EMEA and broader international projects, with a focus on the technology and software sectors.
- Proven in-depth strategic planning experience including brand strategy, positioning, innovation, insight, integrated marketing, demand generation and account-based marketing.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of data-led insight development and working in a data planning, research and analytics environment.
- A confident, compelling and convincing presenter able to clearly communicate complex strategies in an engaging way that encourages buy-in from clients.
- A team player, with a sense of humour and a positive attitude.
- An accurate and systematic approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the lastest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv