Digital is at the core of everything we do and we’re looking for a talented Senior UX Architect to join our established UX team.
The role and responsibilities
- Working with the UX team to design and execute user research throughout projects
- Working strategically with clients to understand their business models and goals and guiding them, based on insights from user research, on the most appropriate solutions to meet those goals
- Using data to improve user experience on an ongoing basis and guiding clients on appropriate ways to measure KPIs
- Collaborating with clients and content strategists to map out and organise content to help ensure an optimal user experience
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes to communicate proposed approach to stakeholders and to test with users
- Working on all sizes of project to ensure user centered design principles and methodology are consistently applied
- Working with the UX Director and the broader UX team to constantly improve our UX offering
Essential skills and experience you’ll need
- At least 5 years commercial experience of user experience working on medium to large, complex websites and mobile applications
- Expertise in prototyping and mockup tools such as Sketch, Framer X, InVision Studio & Axure to deliver UI wireframes, sitemaps, user journeys, data modeling and prototypes of varying fidelity
- Expertise in creating engaging user interface designs using tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, illustrator, Principal
- A confident communicator with good presentation and organisational skills
- Expertise in user experience design processes
- Experience with human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to digital platforms
Other desirable skills and experience
- Strong understanding of accessibility
- Experience with UX activities include co-creation workshops & usability testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience of managing and leading a team
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the lastest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv