We’re looking for a talented and experienced Social Media expert to join our growing team. You’ll need a passion for everything social and have your finger on the pulse of the latest developments and trends. You’ll need to be a thinker and a doer – able to apply strategic thinking while also being happy to roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with implementing, reporting on, and optimising campaigns.
You’ll be able to combine creativity and analysis to recommend the best use of social media platforms to support integrated marketing campaigns and help our clients to reach their customers in new and interesting ways.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and motivated team, working with some great clients, in a successful, forward thinking creative agency.
What will you be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Planning Director to create social media plans and strategies that drive measurable results for our clients.
- Undertaking social listening to gain qualitative insights to inform social media campaigns
- Researching and analysing social audience data to provide advice on the best social channels, content and formats to reach our clients’ target audiences.
- Making recommendations on client budget allocations across all social media channels
- Buying, implementing, and managing all paid social media campaigns
- Planning and managing social influencer activities
- Analysing all data sources available to pro-actively optimise clients’ live activities and managing spend throughout the campaigns
- Generate reports to illustrate campaign ROI.
- Working closely with our Creative, Digital and Client Service teams to ensure that client’s expectations are exceeded.
What it takes to be successful:
- At least 5 years prior experience working in a social media specialist role, ideally within a marketing or digital agency environment.
- Knowledge of the whole digital media landscape and an understanding of the role social media plays in larger integrated campaigns.
- Experience of planning, executing and managing social campaigns across multiple countries.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Experience of working with B2B brands across multiple sectors, in particular technology and healthcare.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- Personable, approachable with excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire confidence in others.
What we will offer you:
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent locations
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
download pdfsend us your cv