Digital is at the core of everything we do and we’re looking for a talented UI Designer to join our established UX team.
The role and responsibilities
- Take wireframes and translate them into engaging UI design for a range of digital platforms that supports the UX objectives.
- Understand and translate findings from UX research and communicate them through high fidelity design.
- Interpret brand tone of voice and visual identity guidelines and articulate them into a visual design that’s appropriate to the project and its audience.
- Create clickable prototypes and be confident in presenting your work/rationale to clients.
- Understand and develop design systems, including style guides and asset libraries for designer/developer use.
- Work collaboratively with our in-house developers to deliver high quality work.
- Self-motivated, exploring new ways of working and being willing to challenge existing workflows.
- Constantly develop your UI expertise as part of the UX team.
Essential skills and experience you’ll need
- At least 3 years commercial experience user interface design working on medium to large, complex websites and mobile applications
- Expertise in creating engaging user interface designs using tools as Sketch, Framer X, InVision Studio & Axure
- Strong typography and layout skills are essential
- A confident communicator with good presentation and organisational skills
- Experience with user experience design processes
- Expertise in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to digital platforms
Other desirable skills and experience
- Strong understanding of accessibility
- Experience with UX activities include co-creation workshops & usability testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here’s some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the lastest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV and games.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
download pdfsend us your cv