Mobile apps that mobilise business
Bespoke iOS and Android business apps designed to support your sales and marketing. We see and understand the real potential for apps in the B2B space. We’re talking here about the development of highly interactive tools that can be utilised by different teams across mobile devices – to support and add value to all aspects of the business. For sales and marketing the challenge is to harness mobile apps to create a consistent brand experience that can transform customer interactions.
Unlike most other agencies, at Torpedo we’re not comfortable outsourcing app development to third parties because success really depends on the project management, UX, design and development teams working closely together. That’s why we maintain complete in-house control of every app project from design to build and deployment. So whatever app you require, we can offer cutting edge capabilities and local production in the UK.
- Mobile app strategy – We’ll work with you to define what’s important to your team and customers, and how a bespoke app could help them.
- Sales aids, detail aids & launch pad apps – Sales engagement apps to support your sales teams and allow you to control the brand experience with interactive tablet based presentation tools.
- Apps for exhibitions & events – Grab the attention of attendees and engage stand visitors with sales, product and demo apps specific to your business with content managed centrally via a web- based browser.
- Health & Safety compliance apps – With field-based sales teams and remote workers ensuring health and safety is essential. Using an app tailored to your requirements you can control and monitor compliance.
- Quoting & estimating app tools – Take the sales process further with app based sales tools that can assist the sales, estimating and quotation process directly in front of your customers.
- Employee engagement apps – Larger organisations can reach out to staff with a corporate app to keep everyone informed, whatever device they are using.
- Dashboard apps – We know that having up to the minute financial data; like the latest sales figures, inventory levels and media spend, all in the convenience of a handheld device makes running your business that much easier and your next board meeting sparkle with flare.
- Games and gamification apps – Event engagement, incentive programmes and loyalty schemes.
- Education apps – E-learning and employee training programmes.
- iBeacons, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) & Near Field Communications (NFC) – Incorporating the latest in beacon, BLE and NFC technology to create a more interactive and personal experience relevant to the user.
If you’re looking for an agency that specialises in business apps, get in touch.