User & Customer Experience Specialists
There has never been a better time to improve your customer experience – on and offline.
Competition for their business is fierce and your users have little patience to find the right solution. Grabbing their attention, matching their needs perfectly and making it easy to do business with you is your goal. But how?
Through in-depth research, hands-on workshops, rapid prototyping and usability testing, we give you a true user’s view of your site. Armed with this fresh perspective, we’ll work with you to improve the structure and flow of your digital experiences to make them better for users, and deliver better results for your business.
Whether it’s a complex global website, app or portal, or a campaign landing page that delivers qualified leads, we won’t rest until we’ve made your digital product easier to use, helped you gain and retain traffic and got your SEO (search engine optimisation) on point.
Combining collaborative processes – which are tailored to your project – with our in-house technical expertise helps us understand your customers’ digital journeys. Matching pain points to your solutions and providing evidence that you are the right business for them, we help you gain valuable leads for your sales team and increase your NPS at the same time.
Just a few of the ux & cx tools we use to deliver your results:
- Competitor and gap analysis – We’ll scrutinise your competitors and disruptors to see what they’re doing (and not doing) to help you find the best way to position yourselves against them.
- Design sprints – Some times you don’t know what you really need so we’ll work with you in an interactive workshop to draw out your requirements and help define the delivery roadmap.
- Customer experience mapping – Together, we’ll explore how your customers are engaging with your business and spot opportunities to improve their experience.
- Content structure – We’ll help you audit your content and organise it in a way that makes sense for your users. We can help with content creation too.
- Wireframe exploration – We’ll create a bare-bones visual of your site to help test through the hierarchy of information and the best user journey flow through the site.
- User interface design (UI) – We’ll develop a look and feel that unmistakably represents your brand and then provide either design systems and patterns or even design as code for your developers to implement.
- Rapid prototyping – We’ll make you an interactive ‘model’ of your site, app or portal. This could be anything from a paper protype to an online, fully clickable design for your whole UI.
- Usability testing – We’ll observe your real users and prospects or supply test subjects to see how they use your site or prototype to help us iterate and improve on the design.