Creative Video Producer
Apply for this role
We’re looking for a multi-skilled video creative who understands the art of telling stories.
You’ll be as comfortable at a shoot, as you are editing and creating eye catching videos and motion graphics. This is an exciting new role working closely with our Motion Director at an established and talented agency motion team. A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly and confidently under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to deliver the highest standard of creative output for our amazing clients.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Above all else we’re looking for somebody with the ability to tease out and tell a compelling story. Turning an hour interview into a 3 minute video won’t faze you – you’ll have a clear idea of the story that you want to tell, and be able to call on your skills, experience and attitude to create something that exceeds client expectations.
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client services teams - and occasionally external specialists – to create high-end video content to production ready standards.
- With support from the wider team and trusted external suppliers, plan, attend and oversee shoots as required, then edit the footage and produce video content suitable for publication across multiple platforms.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief and contributing to script development, through to creating mood and storyboards and representing the motion team at project planning meetings and shoots.
- Use your experience, specialist knowledge and passion to actively contribute to team creative ideation sessions and, when appropriate, share your ideas and creative knowledge to inspire our clients.
- Take ownership of multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standard.
Technical Skills & Experience
- A genuine passion for all things video related, with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of video production.
- Excellent communication and time management skills and the ability and know-how to plan and manage small video shoots with minimal direction.
- Outstanding editing skills combined with an appreciation of narrative, timing, pace, colour and composition combined with a highly organised approach.
- Advanced Mac skills and technical knowledge in Photoshop and Premiere are essential. Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows like Illustrator and After Effects - and 3D applications like Cinema 4D, and Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya – would be a big advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Teams, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple creative projects to tight timescales.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
We like to look after our team and provide a lot of benefits. This is all the normal stuff we offer but, with the pandemic going on, some of these have been put on the back-burner for a while for safety reasons. We hope to bring it all back soon though – we’re missing our parties and the pick ‘n’ mix!
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
Apply for this role