Apply for this role
We are looking for someone to join out digital marketing team responsible for high performing SEO across a variety of clients based in multiple B2B sectors. You will also provide on-page SEO support to website builds and retained clients looking to improve lead generation and CRO. Your role success will be measured through growth in, and improved ROI, and your ability to lead and direct the wider team in activating and cross selling omni-channel, customer-centric on-page SEO strategies to the clients they manage. You will lead initiatives, combining a strategic vision to add value via efficient, scalable execution, influencing senior stakeholders to support proposals and collaborating with other business areas across the company to ensure successful, cohesive delivery of SEO in partnership with PPC/paid acquisition projects.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to increase search engine results increase conversions on sites and compliment the PPC campaign activities.
- Research keywords to define and influence website structure and use in content / paid ads.
- Advise on the creation of engaging online content generation and the relevance it has to search.
- Monitor and analyse content success v’s user interaction on the site and use this to make informed decisions to optimise campaigns, where necessary work with UX and the PPC specialists to determine and optimise engagement / bounce points etc.
- Develop GDS dashboards to deliver clarity in reporting success to stakeholders both internal and external.
- Monitor dashboards created for retained S&M clients and alert the wider team of any negative changes to expected behaviour / identify opportunities to exploit.
- Forecast website growth and ROI for SEO campaigns.
- Collaborate on social media & display/retargeting marketing campaigns to ensure optimal journey flow on sites.
- Site speed optimisation and health checks – Monitoring, adjusting and advising on ways to improve page loading speed and improve general site health.
- Identify initiatives to drive traffic to client websites and raise these with the primary client contact (and also our own Torpedo website).
- Keep abreast of new social media channels, web technologies, and digital marketing/SEO trends ( e.g. core google algorithm changes); inform and implement these new technologies to leverage change.
- Provide timely and relevant updates/reports to keep stakeholders appropriately informed of work status, risks and changes.
- Proactively monitor your time spent against estimates and suggest ways to deliver projects more efficiently and within allocated budgets.
- Proactively take control of your own continued learning by taking advantage of the training and development opportunities within the business, whilst keeping up-to-date with industry trends.
- Manage your own workload efficiently and demonstrate awareness of workload and priorities of other teams, proactively suggesting solutions to competing demands so that you are able to deliver work against tight deadlines whilst providing clients and internal teams with exceptional service at all times.
- Proactively support the growth of Torpedo and the company’s marketing efforts by contributing towards the development of case studies, awards entries and other business development or marketing content.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and methods for measuring success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications ( esp. Excel) and agency project management tools
- Experience/qualified in using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Proficient in Industry software such as Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, SpyFu, GTMetrix
- Strong Data Analytic skills and commercial acumen to interpret how results/data relate to marketing initiatives and vertical (client) business markets
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timescales
- A confident, can-do attitude with good communication and presentation skills.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence
- Flexible and able to adapt to and champion change
- Ability to proactively solve problems under own initiative
- Ability to co-ordinate the activities of others when required
- Ability to make calm, rational decisions within a high-pressured environment
We like to look after our team and provide a lot of benefits. This is all the normal stuff we offer but, with the pandemic going on, some of these have been put on the back-burner for a while for safety reasons. We hope to bring it all back soon though – we’re missing our parties and the pick ‘n’ mix!
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
Apply for this role