Web Content Editor
Apply for this role
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident and organised Web Content Editor to join our growing team.
You’ll have the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders around the world, prioritise tasks, manage expectations and remain calm under pressure to build and update web pages using a Content Management System, create content and images using Photoshop, and maintain a large corporate website.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established technology client, in a successful, full-service B2B marketing agency.
Role & responsibilities
- Build and populate new web pages, update existing web pages and add new content, using Drupal Content Management System (CMS) components.
- Create and edit imagery for new and existing content, using Photoshop.
- Work closely with our creative and account teams to create content, that aligns with client tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Manage translation workflows.
- Liaise and build relationships with multiple client stakeholders globally.
- Work closely with client stakeholders and internal teams to maintain websites and ensure information is accurate.
- Keep the internal team and client updated on any issues.
- Provide best practice around processes to the client.
- Manage/triage the website content ticketing and provide 1st level support.
- Proactively manage all user administration.
Technical skills & experience
- Experience managing web content and using a CMS – preferably Drupal.
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and CSS.
- Ability to multi-task and remain focussed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, whilst considering different time zones.
- Excellent attention to detail, and high expectations around quality.
- A confident communicator, able to present ideas and recommendations at all levels both verbally and in writing, and build relationships with multiple stakeholders from different cultures.
- Excellent grasp of the English language is essential, including exceptional spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge of working within the parameters of large corporate tone of voice guidelines to create copy that can be easily localised for other language markets.
- A positive ‘can-do attitude’ with a proactive approach to managing projects and stakeholder expectations.
- Familiarity with the principles behind web development and SEO would be beneficial.
We like to look after our team and provide a lot of benefits. This is all the normal stuff we offer but, with the pandemic going on, some of these have been put on the back-burner for a while for safety reasons. We’re bringing it all back now – we’ve missed our parties and the pick ‘n’ mix!
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
- Income Protection
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
Apply for this role