The agency advantage.
With stats like these you’re probably already using marketing automation to deliver on your customer acquisitions. After all, it’s a brave soul who bucks the trend and goes the old-fashioned way – manually joining up the dots along the journey from prospect to customer to advocate.
Yet, with such glowing statistics and clear support for MA, you’d be forgiven for thinking modern marketers are clearing up and going home early (in the satisfying knowledge they’ve earned their seat on the board).
If only it were that simple. Strangely, it seems that the power to automate tedious, repetitive tasks, capture better quality leads, nurture them and speed up the conversion process also comes with a ton of complexity – and worse still, a mountain of choice.
So, what’s a modern marketer got to do to be one of the “63% outsmarting their competition by using integrated marketing automation,” as described by Lenskold Group? Well, you could:
- Define your content strategy
- Plan your contact strategy
- Create quality content that your audience really wants and needs
- Cast your net where your audience are fishing
- Have a bloody good relationship with your Sales team
- Choose your MA weapon of choice
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and spend some quality ‘one-to-one’ time with your new best friend
- Craft your CTAs to add value
Or, you could join the ever-growing rank of marketers who know when they’re on to a good thing:
75% of marketers outsource all or part of their marketing automation strategy planning to benefit from specialised expertise. – Marketo
With a specialist B2B agency to support and guide you through the complexity of MA, you could free up your time to focus on other business matters, rather than trying to master systems that are ever-evolving.