Apply for this role
We are seeking a experienced Drupal Developer with strong solution architect skills to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will not only be a key player in developing complex Drupal solutions but will also act as a technical lead and solution architect, guiding the direction of our projects and sharing your knowledge with other developers.
As a Drupal Solution Architect at Torpedo, you will be responsible for overseeing Drupal development projects, ensuring best practices, and providing technical leadership. While this role is not a line management position, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the technical direction of our solutions and supporting other developers.
Main Duties & Skills:
- Act as the technical lead for Drupal projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to define technical solutions, site architecture, and project direction.
- Design, develop, and document Drupal-based solutions that align with clients' needs, industry best practices, and scalability requirements.
- Conduct thorough code reviews to maintain code quality, adherence to coding standards, and ensure optimal performance.
- Extensive experience in Drupal development, including Drupal 8/9 an into 10 including complex Drupal solutions including headless solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a commitment to delivering high-quality code.
Torpedo is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and provide an inclusive environment where our team can grow.
We like to look after our team and provide a lot of benefits. This is all the normal stuff we offer but, with the pandemic going on, some of these have been put on the back-burner for a while for safety reasons. We’re bringing it all back now – we’ve missed our parties and the pick ‘n’ mix!
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
- Income Protection
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
Apply for this role