Apply for this role
We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable, hands-on Account Director to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Be involved at all stages of the planning and creative process.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Manage and lead a team of Account Managers including performance and workload management.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with the Head of Client Services on account planning and opportunity development.
- Active involvement in supporting new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Technical Skills & Experience
- A creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing integrated marketing and lead generation programmes across online and offline channels.
- Extensive B2B multi-channel marketing experience with a proven background in a marketing or creative agency.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on technology and software.
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and resource planning skills.
- Previous experience of leading, managing and motivating a team.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence in others.
We like to look after our team and provide a lot of benefits. This is all the normal stuff we offer but, with the pandemic going on, some of these have been put on the back-burner for a while for safety reasons. We hope to bring it all back soon though – we’re missing our parties and the pick ‘n’ mix!
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa health insurance
- Bupa dental insurance
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan
- Conferences and training
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day
- Annual Torpedo Awards
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk
- Cycle to work bike scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn
- Excellent location with free parking
- Charging points if you drive electric
- Covered bike shed
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court
- Free fruit in the office every week
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets
- Breakout area with large TV
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists
Apply for this role